Reporting and Statistics
The portal engine ships with a couple of out-of-the-box reports that can be integrated into any content pages via area bricks.
Available predefined statistics are:
- Data object types: Pie chart for an overview of available data object types
- Asset types: Pie chart for an overview of available asset types
- Asset storage per type: Pie chart for an overview of asset types and their used storage space
- Logins during last 6 months per week: Line chart of all logins happened during last 6 months
- Downloads over time in total: Line chart of all downloads happened during last 6 months
- Downloads over time by context: Line chart of all downloads happened during last 6 months per download context
- Most downloaded assets
- Most recent downloads of current user
- Most recent updates
- Most recent updates of current user
These statistics are pre-filtered for all user permissions of the current user.
In addition to the predefined statistics, the portal engine ships with a statistics explorer that allows on-the-fly deep-dive analytics.
Available data sources are
- Assets Index
- Assets Updates
- DataObject Class Definitions
- Portal Logins
- Data Objects (for all Data Object Classes available in at least one data pool of current portal)
For details also see Statistics Explorer Documentation