Develop outstanding Pimcore projects for international clients as a member of the Pimcore Professional Services team.
- Developing outstanding Pimcore projects together with the team.
- Report development progress and issues, and identify required remedial actions.
- Ensure all solutions follow company standards and meet design requirements.
- Work closely with your and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product, and project managers.
- Excellent PHP development skills.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
- Excellent English and good German skills.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
With specific work experience, we offer you a starting annual salary starting from € 37.800 gross for 40 flexible hours per week. Depending on know-how and qualification, we are ready for overpayment.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.