You will …
- … be responsible for the support and further development of our global partner network.
- … develop and implement channel strategies in collaboration with the C-level.
- … support Pimcore’s partners in the area of sales enablement.
- … advise and support our partners in presentations, RFIs, and pitches.
- … work closely and continuously with the sales, marketing, and partner management departments.
- … contribute directly to our revenue and profitability goals.
What you can look forward to
- a key position in a young and agile company
- the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of our rapidly scaling company
- an exciting role in a fast-growing market segment
- the opportunity to contribute to the development of our global platform
- short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- a great team in a startup environment
- a university degree (in marketing, business, or IT) and/or
- several years of professional experience in the field of channel management and/or digital marketing
- enthusiasm for and a solid understanding of technology and (open-source) software products
- experience in implementing digital/process-driven projects
- strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- an independent, structured, and solution-oriented working style
- strong communication skills
- excellent German and English language skills
We offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year for a full-time position with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.