Cloud Developer (on-site or remotely)
As a cloud developer you will …
- … improve cloud abilities of Pimcore in an agile organisation.
- … develop your cloud products and offerings, manage continuous integration and delivery.
- ... be a teamplayer, work closely with the team and get things done together.
- ... report development progress and issues, and identify required remedial actions.
But don't stop there. Develop yourself based on your interest and grow with Pimcore into additional areas like
- software architecture and solution conception.
- become active member of and interact with our open source community.
- become technical leader within a product or feature.
- train and consult developers and customers.
- Excellent development skills in our technologies.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
- Excellent English or German skills.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
- PHP and Symfony Framework
- ExtJS, React and Redux
- MySQL/MariaDB, Elastic and Redis
- Linux, LAMP/LEMP-stacks, Docker and container orchestration
We offer a starting salary of EUR € 37.800 gross/year for a full-time position with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.