You will …
• ... consult partners and customers regarding Pimcore solutions, for topics such as Data and Experience Management with an excellent technology understanding.
• ... build active and meaningful relationships with customers, working closely with Pimcore partners
• ... lead new customer and project onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines.
• ... ensure high customer satisfaction and reference ability.
What you can look forward to
• a key position in a young and agile company
• flexible working hours
• the chance to have a significant impact on the growth of our rapidly scaling company
• an exciting job in a fast-growing market segment
• the opportunity to contribute to the development of our global platform
• short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
• a great team in a startup environment
• a university degree (in communications, marketing, business or IT) and/or
• several years of professional experience in consulting or sales
• excellent rhetorical and communication skills and an outgoing personality
• enthusiasm and a solid understanding of the technologies used in the platform and SaaS sector
• high affinity with enterprise software technology and knowledge in topics such as data and experience management
• strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
• an independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
• excellent German and English language skills
We offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year for a full-time position with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.