Cloud Solution Engineer (f/m/x)
Would you like to be part of the future of Pimcore as a member of the core development team and bring Pimcore platform to the next level? Do you love engaging with other crazy tech enthusiasts internally and in the global community to provide an outstanding experience & data management platform on a global scale?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Cloud Engineer you will …
- further develop Pimcore Cloud Edition’s solution setup and infrastructure by designing, evaluating & optimizing various parts of Kubernetes and AWS based cloud infrastructure & services
- manage, service & maintain Pimcore’s cloud infrastructure including monitoring, updates, and backups
- plan, implement, and maintain integrated end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions for Pimcore using GitOps and CI/CD pipelines
- work with product management, operations, development teams & other system architects to ensure scalable, secure, and maintainable cloud solutions according to an agile development process
- optionally coach & support Pimcore’s Developers and assist our technical consulting Team
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, communication technology or similar
- At least 2 years experience as Cloud Engineer or in similar technology roles in analyzing, modeling, implementation and operation of Kubernetes-based cloud platforms.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the majority of the following topics including best practices, methodologies, and tools of major advantage (Docker & Kubernetes / Agile/iterative workflows/ CI/CD pipelines and tools/ Microservice architectures/ Application & system-level monitoring/ IP networking, DNS, load balancing and firewalls)
- Operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages (Shell, Bash, …)
- Good English skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH
- Working experience with our current technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes/Docker, Terraform, ArgoCD, Debian/Linux, Github, Velero, Loki Stack (Loki, Promtail, Grafana, Prometheus) and our application stack: Nginx, PHP, MariaDB, Elastic, Redis and NodeJS
- Experience & deep knowledge in applying state-of-the-art frameworks, methods, best practices, and artifacts
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments
- Strong automation skills and ability to drive initiatives to automate processes
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and technical leadership skills
- PHP Development skills
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading cloud-based software platform - leave a footprint!
- a great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- options for sabbaticals and workations
- bonus payments based on company wide goals
- documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- a cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you, we are really looking forward to receiving your application!
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.