Frontend Developer with UI/UX focus (f/m/x)
You are passionate about designing and creating the future of an incredibly awesome global software product? You love to get to the bottom of things by fully understanding customer, partner & community problems & challenges of complex data or experience management projects? Always keen to provide state-of-the-art features and solution approaches, together with a great team of adventurous and brave tech enthusiasts?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Frontend Developer with UI/UX focus at Pimcore you will…
- Create and design UIs for Pimcore and related applications from first drafts to final implementation
- Analyze and optimize existing UIs
- Design and discuss UI and UX mock-ups and functional prototypes together with the team and external stakeholders
- Develop & use of reusable UI components, frontend design patterns & libraries
- Develop, test and debug, and bring UIs to production readiness
- Conduct code reviews & perform refactoring measures
- Work closely with technical team, product manager and other stakeholders to ensure usable, accessible and state-of-the-art frontends
- Be a team player, work closely with the team and get things done together
- Closely collaborate with Pimcore community
But don't stop there. Develop yourself based on your interest and grow with Pimcore into additional potential areas like
- Mentoring & evangelizing other teams at the use of state-of-the-art web technologies at Pimcore
- Providing Technical support for technical frontend issues
- Training and consulting partner developers & customers in regards to Pimcore’s frontend capabilities and functionalities
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Media Technology or related
- At least three to five years of practical experience with similar engagements
- Profound knowledge in frontend software development and UI/UX design
- Working experience in designing and developing web applications for data management and visualization (frontend and backend)
- Practical knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser/cross-device design issues & best-practices
- Team player in an international highly skilled setting
- Profound English skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH
- Experience in creativity & idea generation techniques, for example Design Thinking
- Profound knowledge of current frontend technology and UI/UX trends
- Ability to translate wireframes and designs into state-of-the-art responsive backend User Interfaces ensuring both functionality & compliance with defined design systems
- Working experience with our frontend (ExtJS, React & Redux) and devops technologies (github, docker)
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Bonus payments based on company wide goals
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Leave your footprint in the Pimcoverse! | Careers at Pimcore
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 55.000 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you, we are really looking forward to receiving your application!
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.