Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)
As Fullstack Developer at Pimcore you will…
- develop Pimcore and its Open Source and commercial extensions including backend functionalities and frontends for our different Pimcore Editions
- plan, estimate, develop, improve, extend, modernize, review and test in an agile organization - according to your personal interest you will be able to focus on what you are passionate about the most
- be a team player, work closely with the team and get things done together
- become an active member of and interact with our open source community
But don't stop there. Develop yourself based on your interest and grow with Pimcore into additional potential areas like
- software architecture and solution conception
- become a technical leader within a product, module, extension or feature
- train and consult other community and partner developers and customers
- provide technical support for customers
- cloud development, continuous integration, and delivery
- become a development team lead
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- At least 3 years experience as Software Developer implementing backend functionalities and frontends
- Profound knowledge in software development patterns and best practices
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges
- Fluent in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
You can inspire us with
- Working experience with our current technologies (PHP & Symfony Framework, ExtJS, React & Redux, MySQL, Elastic & Redis, Linux, Lamp/Lemp-stacks, Docker & container orchestration, Github)
- (Cloud) Software Product development experience
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results
- Team lead experience
You can look forward to
- having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- a great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- options for sabbaticals and workations
- bonus payments based on company wide goals
- documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- a cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.