Head of Finance (f/m/x)
Would you like to be responsible for setting up and further developing Pimcore’s finance organization to support Pimcore’s business and further growth globally? You have a strategic, but hands-on mindset and are motivated to execute finance-/legal related activities with an external finance operations partner in the beginning?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Head of Finance and directly reporting to the COO, you will …
- execute all finance-/legal related activities at Pimcore including process/system migration of existing external shared finance team in close coordination with COO and new external finance/legal partner (short-term)
- develop and establish foundational financial basics for Pimcore in regards to organizational structures, processes & systems compliant to local (Austrian) law along with ensuring the further internationalization of Pimcore’s business in close coordination with COO and our new external finance operations partner (short-term)
- build up, structure, lead, manage & continuously further develop an efficient and effective inhouse finance team
- strengthen our network and relationships with finance & legal service and advisory partners to ensure efficient and effective finance operations while concentrating on Pimcore Finance’s core strengths
- drive the company’s financial planning in close collaboration with COO & CEO
- setup and drive Pimcore’s performance & forecasting processes
- support the organization on complex transactions and ensure the companies readiness for further fundraising initiatives
- ensure correct filings of tax and financial reports on a regular basis and lead any financial or tax audits
- Master in Accounting, Finance, Controlling or similar relevant fields
- Working experience as CFO, head of finance or responsible in prior role for business unit or company-wide finance, accounting & controlling issues for at least 3 years
- Comprehensive and proven experience in all aspects of financial management as a generalist ranging from simple accounting over financial audit processes to broad investment and banking operations
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
You can inspire us with
- A strategic, but hands-on & playing captain mindset
- Own operational experience & know-how with high motivation and competences to tackle things on his/her own in the beginning
- Proven work experience in high-growth, fast-paced start-up/scale-up software or SaaS companies
- Affinity for IT and high interest in Data & Experience Management including Open-Source software
- Solid understanding of different business disciplines, dependencies & influences (sales, product development, IT, operations, etc.)
You can look forward to
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks German, of course, we exchange ideas in German
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we offer a starting salary of EUR 80,000 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.