Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Your heart beats for smart B2B marketing strategies & outstanding omnichannel communication? You’re a team player full of drive, have a great interest in technology, and know the various marketing channels like the back of your hand?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As a Marketing Manager you will …
- design, execute, report & optimize Pimcore’s (digital) marketing strategies and omnichannel communication (website management, performance marketing, content marketing, social media, and e-mail marketing, event marketing) for an outstanding customer journey based on defined Marketing KPIs
- design, execute and report activities & campaigns for review platforms such as OMR, Gartner and G2
- collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, HR) and external partners (digital & traditional agencies) for creating and executing marketing campaigns
- create content in the fields of B2B enterprise software and Pimcore’s solution domains e.g. MDM/PIM, DAM, CMS, eCommerce
- perform market research, trend scouting, and collaborate with the analyst community
- become product owner for MarTech solutions (CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.) based on personal interests and skills
- Master or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, management or related.
- at least 4 years experience as marketer or in similar marketing roles in defining and implementing marketing strategies on a global/international scale, preferential in the B2B space.
- practical & hands-on experience with various (digital) marketing, marketing operations & marketing technology domains (content management, analytics, SEO/SEA,…).
- excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
You can inspire us with
- expert knowledge in specific marketing domains
- profound knowledge of Pimcore’s solution domains such as MDM/PIM, DAM, CMS, eCommerce, etc.
- team lead experience
- a highly creative but also analytical mindset
- being a team player who knows about the power of a strong team
You can look forward to
- having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- a great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- options for sabbaticals and workations
- bonus payments based on company wide goals
- documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- a cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.