Office Manager (f/m/x)
You love to actively shape the growth of a highly dynamic company by ensuring smooth processes in the day-to-day business at Pimcore? You have a very good feeling for people and are an organization talent that ensures that every Pimconaut can make the most of their time and really enjoys being part of Pimcore at the same time?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Office Manager and part of "Operations & Organization" team, you will …
- support in various administrative tasks for efficient processes in the daily business at Pimcore (bookings, scheduling, creation of reports, preparation of presentations, etc.)
- be the first contact person for on-site as well as full remote employees for all organizational & coordinative topics
- create and establish our company-wide guidelines & best practices in close cooperation with our COO & management team
- control and coordinate all office-related activities & initiatives (ordering of beverages, food & consumables, mail delivery, parcel acceptance, construction measures, etc.)
- support the collaboration and coordination of activities with shared service partners (Finance, Legal, IT Support, Cleaning & Facility Management, etc.)
- support the planning, implementation & coordination of HR & Employer Branding related activities (appointments, onboarding, content creation, event planning & execution, etc.)
- Work experience as Office Manager, Team Assistant, Project Assistant, Executive Assistant or in a similar role for at least 3 years
- High interest in IT, software development and digitalization topics
- Excellent communication skills, passion and high social competence in dealing with other Pimconauts and external contacts in a national and international environment
- Quick perception, high degree of independence and high sense of responsibility as well as a structured and accurate way of working
- Absolute trustworthiness and loyalty in dealing with sensitive data and information
- High proficiency in German and English
- Profound knowledge of MS Powerpoint and Excel
You can inspire us with
- Know-how and first practical experience in business calculations & controlling
- First experience in sales and accounting-related activities (offer management, invoicing, etc.)
- First experience with digital tools such as Atlassian Confluence, MS Teams, Pipedrive or BMD
- being an organizational talent with a service-oriented mindset
- Confidence in talking to stakeholders of different levels of seniority
You can look forward to
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Bonus payments based on company wide goals
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For a full-time position, we offer a starting salary of EUR 41,300 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.