Product Manager (f/m/x)
You are passionate about designing and creating the future of an incredibly awesome global software product? You love to get to the bottom of things by fully understanding customer, partner & community problems & challenges of complex data or experience management projects? Always keen to provide state-of-the-art features and solution approaches, together with a great team of adventurous and brave tech enthusiasts?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As a Product Manager you will …
- develop a perfect market view of Pimcore’s solution domains by market research, gathering client, partner & community feedback, monitoring competitors & identifying market trends
- contribute to Pimcore’s product vision, strategies, business cases & roadmaps
- elaborate, prioritize and manage business requirements and specifications for further development of Pimcore Platform and its Open Source & commercial editions both strategically and on an operational level
- act as central interface for all product-related topics e.g. providing comprehensible inputs & information to product marketing for Pimcore’s product-related communication
- convincingly evangelize internal & external stakeholders about Pimcore Platform & its editions, business value, and its incredible opportunities for clients, partners & developers world-wide
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Product Management & Innovation, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Product Manager/Owner for B2B/B2C Software or in related roles
- Profound technical IT/Software background with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Proven Experience in some of the following related fields: Business Requirements Engineering/Conception, Consulting, Project Management or Software Development
- Strong passion for IT/software technology and a high, self-driven customer, market and solution orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
You can inspire us with
- Comprehensive market & domain know-how of Pimcore’s solution domains and competitors
- Experience & deep knowledge in applying state-of-the-art Software Product Management & (agile) Software Development processes, frameworks, methods & principles
- Profound knowledge & proven practical experience in Business Management (business strategy & business cases, pricing, controlling, KPIs, etc.) and Product Marketing
- Experience in leading teams with/without hierarchy
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and communication skills
You can look forward to
- having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- a great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- options for sabbaticals and workations
- bonus payments based on company wide goals
- documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- a cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 53,200 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.