Sales Consultant (f/m/x)
Would you like to actively contribute to the growth of Pimcore as international sales in a dynamic team? You are a team player and have an excellent IT-/software background? You love to build meaningful relationships and trust with a strong advisory competence?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As a Sales Consultant you will …
- actively pursuit and qualify new sales opportunities and leads of well-known global brands of various industries
- establish trust of potential customers through rapid understanding of complex customer issues and business requirements, and your capability to provide adequate solution approaches and highlight customer benefits using Pimcore Platform
- support and advise various IT and business-related customer contacts from operational to executive level (CEO, CMO, CIO, CDO, etc.)
- perform outstanding company and product presentations as well as product demos
- execute all pre-sales related activities (RFIs, proposal preparation, negotiations, contract agreements)
- report and forecast sales-relevant KPIs
- closely collaborate with Pimcore Marketing, Product Management and solution partners in day-to-day operations
- be the first point of contact for Pimcore prospects
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communication, Business/IT Management, or related
- Experience and strengths in building and maintaining customer relationships with enterprise C-level and management positions
- High interest and profound knowledge of IT, software development, SaaS, and digitization topics
- Excellent rhetorical and communication skills with passion and high social competence
- Well-developed analytical skills and a strategic mindset
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for an on-site position in Austria (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
You can inspire us with
- professional experience and expertise in sales or consulting of enterprise software solutions, experience in sales of SaaS solutions
- experience in the conception or consulting of digitization projects (PIM/MDM, DAM, DXP, eCommerce)
- experience in technologies used at Pimcore
You can look forward to
- having a significant impact on the growth of our rapidly scaling company - leave a footprint!
- a great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- options for sabbaticals and workations
- bonus payments based on company wide goals
- documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- a cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Careers.
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.