Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
Would you like to be part of the future of Pimcore as a member of the core development team and bring Pimcore platform to the next level? Do you love engaging with other crazy tech enthusiasts internally and in the global community to provide an outstanding experience & data management platform on a global scale?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Senior Frontend Developer at Pimcore you will…
- Design, implement, further develop and document modern and target group optimized web frontends for Pimcore
- Develop & use reusable UI components, frontend design patterns & libraries
- Develop user interfaces based on top-of-the-game technologies such as React, Redux, GraphQL, etc.
- Evaluate, define and further develop state-of-the-art frontend architecture & technologies at Pimcore
- Define APIs to Pimcore backend in collaboration with backend developers and software architects
- Coordinate & collaborate with other Pimcore frontend developers, backend developers, product managers and UI/UX designers daily
- Conduct code reviews & perform refactoring measures
- Mentor and support Junior and Expert Frontend Developers
- Prioritize, schedule, and monitor the design tasks
- Establish & ongoing optimization of the integrated design process for development at Pimcore
- Closely collaborate with the Pimcore community
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Software Development, Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- Profound working Experience with JS-Frameworks like React and a flexible approach to technologies/standards like webpack, CI/CD, SASS and BEM or a thirst for knowledge to learn these technologies
- Profound know-how about design patterns, principles & systems for state-of-the-art web applications
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver outstanding results
- Good English skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH
- Working experience with DevOps technologies (GitHub, Docker)
- Frontend development experience for products with backend administrative scenarios
- Ability to translate wireframes and designs into state-of-the-art responsive backend User Interfaces ensuring both functionality & compliance with the defined design system
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Bonus payments based on company-wide goals
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks German, of course, we exchange ideas in German
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Leave your footprint in the Pimcoverse! | Careers at Pimcore
For this position we offer a starting salary of EUR 70,000 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you, we are really looking forward to receiving your application!
Giovanni Luca Chimienti
Human Experiences & Employer Branding
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.