Technical Writer (f/m/x)
You are passionate about designing and creating the future of an incredibly awesome global software product? You love to get to the bottom of things by fully understanding customer, partner & community problems & challenges of complex data or experience management projects? Always keen to provide state-of-the-art features and solution approaches, together with a great team of adventurous and brave tech enthusiasts?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Technical Writer at Pimcore you will…
- Create and improve user documentation, user guides and technical documentation
- Create video tutorials and educational support material
- monitor technical writing examples from other brands in our industry
- Close collaboration with developers and product managers
- Support in the creation of sales material
But don't stop there. Develop yourself based on your interest and grow with Pimcore into additional potential areas like
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Product Consulting
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in professional experience to ensure technical background and language skills
- At least three years of experience required in an IT development environment
- Experience in software documentation and guideline creation
- Good technical understanding in the domain of data management
- good writing, editing, and communication skills
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skills
- Experience with an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Knowledge of Coding & Scripting Languages or the ability to read programming code
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Bonus payments based on company-wide goals
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks german, of course, we exchange ideas in german
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes and many other benefits can be found at Leave your footprint in the Pimcoverse! | Careers at Pimcore
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with an "Expert" seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 44.100 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.