Marketing, Sales & Partner Management | Junior
- You will support the marketing & partner management and the sales organization in strategic and operative tasks
- With your open-minded and communicative manner, you are in regular exchange with worldwide interested parties, partners, and customers and thus contribute to the distribution of our innovative software product
- You research industries, regions and potential customers as well as partners, establish initial contacts and accompany the persons involved in the ongoing communication in finding appointments, preparation and follow-up, preparation of offers and invoices and similar organizational and administrative activities
- You help to identify and actively track leads and sales opportunities of new and existing customers in the B2B sector.
- You will assist in the preparation and implementation of product presentations and other sales and marketing material
- You set up marketing campaigns, write blog articles and social media content
- You provide support at international events such as conferences and trade fairs
- Degree in communication, marketing, business or IT
- Argumentative strength, pleasure in communication and ongoing customer contact
- Interest in the software and IT industry
- Pragmatic hands-on approach
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Very good experience with office software
- Visual and textual sense
- You know how to present complex interrelations in a simple way and have a quick grasp
- 40 flexible working hours/week: Morning person? Night owl? Work when you're most productive - you know it best.
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas.
- Breakfast service: Start with a decent breakfast, fresh rolls, fruit, coffee, or a glass of juice.
- Office shower: For all sports fans we have a shower in the office to start the day fresh and lively.
- The opportunity to further your career in an international organization.
- Good public transport connections: Whether by train or bus, the bus stops are only a few minutes away.
- A dynamic, result-oriented and cooperative team.
- Lunch canteen: fresh, delicious and inexpensive. Best way to start the afternoon strengthened.
With specific work experience, we offer you a starting salary starting at € 36,400 gross. Depending on know-how and qualifications, we are willing to overpay. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to email@example.com.