You will …
• … be in regular contact with interested parties, partners, and customers worldwide.
• … proactively research and tap into new industries, regions and potential customers.
• … be responsible for the entire sales process (initial contact, product presentation, creation of offers, contract negotiation, project conclusion).
• … be responsible for identifying and actively pursuing leads from new and existing customers in the B2B sector.
• … handle product presentations and actively present solutions to customers.
• … work in close collaboration with the marketing and product team, further strengthening our brand positioning.
• … be present at international events such as conferences and trade fairs.
What you can look forward to
• a key position in a young and agile company
• flexible working hours
• the chance to have a significant impact on the growth of our rapidly scaling company
• an exciting job in a fast-growing market segment
• the opportunity to contribute to the development of our global platform
• short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
• a great team in a startup environment
Your qualifications include
• a university degree (in communications, marketing, business or IT) and/or
• several years of professional experience in consulting or sales
• excellent rhetorical and communication skills and an outgoing personality
• enthusiasm and a solid understanding of the technologies used in the platform and SaaS sector
• experience in implementing digital/process-driven projects
• strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
• an independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
• excellent German and English language skills
We offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year for a full-time position with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.