Senior Software Engineer
Work on the future of Pimcore as a member of the core development team. Develop new releases and interact with the community. The Pimcore Core Developer provides technical leadership within a product or feature area and ensures that the scope and content of a project are implemented in a technically viable, consistent, and responsible way. They work in close collaboration with various stakeholders across the organization as well as external stakeholders such as partners and developers.
- Developing world-class solutions together with the team.
- Report development progress and issues, and identify required remedial actions.
- Ensure all solutions follow company standards and meet design requirements.
- Work closely with your and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product and project managers.
- Excellent PHP development skills.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
- Excellent English and good German skills.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
With specific work experience, we offer you a starting annual salary starting at € 46,200 gross for 40 flexible hours per week. Depending on know-how and qualification, we are ready for overpayment.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.