Pimcore Headless Documents
This extension adds a new Document type "Headless Document" for managing website data in a headless manner. It means, you don't have to work with view template files for managing unstructured data of a website.
Features in a Nutshell
- Headless Document is rendered only in Admin UI, based on the template configuration provided in the Document settings.
- Template configuration can be yaml file, stored in default location
var/config/headless_templatesor in settings store database layer.
- Possibility to use Pimcore inbuilt & custom editables on headless Documents.
- Headless Document bricks can be defined, similar to core bricks, based on the configuration which can be yaml file, stored in default location
var/config/headless_bricksor in settings store database layer.
- Headless Document data can be exported with Pimcore Data Hub Bundle.