The AnyGetter aims to allow you to get virtually everyting.
Let us assume that you want to first get the related Many-To-One relation (in this case an object).
After that, you want to grab the field collection (fc), get the second item (not shown) and display the `works' field.
Please be aware that for fieldcollections there is a special operator which does exactly something like that!
- Label: The node label
- Attribute: The name of the attribute you want to get
- Parameter: A parameter you want to pass to the attribute getter
- Array Type: If true then the getter will be called on all all child result values and the result will be passed up as array.
- Return last result: Return the last non-empty result even if a child returns an empty result.
Forward Attribute: By default, child operators use the original object. By defining a
Forward Attributeyou can replace the "target" with the result of the forward attribute's getter.
- Forward Parameter: Same as above.