Pimcore Datahub is Pimcore’s data delivery & consumption platform. It integrates different input & output channel technologies into a simple & easy-to-configure system on top of Pimcore.
A short introduction video of an output channel based on the GraphQL query language can be found here.
Features in a nutshell
- Pimcore Datahub provides an easy to configure interface layer for data delivery and consumption.
- Besides internal php API the tool of choice to connect Pimcore to any other systems and applications, no matter if they are backend applications like ERP systems or frontend applications like your store front.
- Define multiple endpoints for different use-cases and target/source systems.
- Central and easy to use GUI to transform and prepare data for defined endpoints.
- Restrict the data to be exposed to endpoints by defining workspaces and schemas.
As Pimcore Datahub is a community project, any contributions highly appreciated. For details see our Contributing guide.