Pimcore Datahub (data delivery and consumption platform) integrates different input & output channel technologies into a simple & easy-to-configure system on top of Pimcore.
The basic configuration of Datahub comes with a GraphQL API, which is described in the next sections of this documentation. To use another configuration, Pimcore Datahub can be extended with different adapters (see Further Information).
A short introduction video of an output channel based on the GraphQL query language can be found here.
Features in a Nutshell
- Easy-to-configure interface layer for data delivery and consumption
- Tool of choice to connect Pimcore to any other systems and applications besides internal PHP API - whether they are backend applications like ERP systems or frontend applications like your storefront
- Multiple endpoints definition for different use cases and target/source systems
- Central and easy-to-use GUI to transform and prepare data for defined endpoints
- To-be-exposed data restriction to endpoints by defining workspaces and schemas.
- Basic principle for configuring an endpoint
- GraphQL [default and recommended endpoint]
- Configuration & Deployment
On Pimcore Datahub adapters:
As Pimcore Datahub is a community project, any contributions highly appreciated. For details see our Contributing guide.