An Executive's Guide to a Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
Today’s complex, interconnected, and expansive technology landscape is driven by one thing—a reliable customer experience (CX) strategy. This has compelled businesses to look for newer ways of supporting contextualized interactions, personalized digital experiences, and cross-channel continuity across entire customer journeys. A digital experience platform (DXP) has, therefore, come about as a central technology platform which delivers an integrated solution for omnichannel digital customer experiences via APIs to a host of channels and devices.
“While multi-channel support remains critical, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) are also gaining significance in an enterprise digital experience strategy.”
Read this whitepaper as it uncovers what goes into the making of a digital experience platform (DXP):
- Personalization: For Stronger Customer Relationships
- Interoperability: For effective coupling with Technologies, Services and Information sources
- CaaS (Content-as-a-Service): Traditional CMS or coupled CMS, Headless CMS, Decoupled or hybrid CMS
- Move Towards More Advanced Content Management: Contextualization and Analytics
- Enabling AI-driven Content Management Capabilities
- Architecture: To Ensure Sound Content Delivery
Get your free download
Just fill out the form and you will immediately receive your desired download via Email.