DAM for Digital Agencies: A Treasured Asset
Digital agencies are in a sea-change time where they have to consistently fervor creative spark between them and their clients. From executing time-sensitive campaigns, adapting to technology faster, staying resourceful and agile to meeting clients’ rising expectations, they have to set the clock ahead of the time.
Amongst all, one key challenge is digital asset management. The systematic creation and administration of rich media assets and collaterals such as images, text, videos, multimedia content, web content and more have more significance than ever before. And, with the blend of right digital asset, processes and technology, they can deliver breakthrough results promptly for their clients and end-customers.
What You’ll Learn From This Insight:
- Streamline Asset Management and Improve Efficiency
- Deliver Consistent Experience
- Boost Creativity and Innovation
- Reduce Cost
Digital Agencies' Challenges
- Asset Management: Organizing and managing clients’ diverse digital and rich media assets easily and securely.
- Asset Automation: Automatically streamlining asset search, repurpose and utilization for faster campaign execution.
- Better Collaboration: Coordination, and transparency while dealing with thousands of digital assets, and multiple creators and collaborators.
- Brand Consistency: Handling compliance, copyright issues, and versioning of individual digital assets.
- Personalized Experience: Improving workflow and getting deeper insights to craft personalized and engaging customer experience across multiple channels.
- Profitability: Saving time, improving operational efficiency, and reducing cost with shrinking profit margin.
According to Gartner, managing marketing assets and scaling content operations are top priorities for marketing leaders.
How Does Digital Asset Management Help You?
A Digital Asset Management (DAM) system is beneficial because it prevents creatives from straying away from basic common sense when confronted with too much digital assets and data. It also plays a crucial role in increasing digital asset value, improving operational efficiency & transparency, and boosting overall performance and ROI.
Streamline Asset Management and Improve Efficiency
- Improve collaboration and access to critical assets
- Robust metadata management with enriched information.
- Maintain brand consistency and brand integrity.
- Bring new marketing campaigns to market at a faster pace.
- Ensure better control over the brand with streamlined workflows and the creative process.
- Simplify collaboration and share and distribute assets across multiple stakeholders for faster approval.
- Ensure user rights, security, and protection.
- Easily integrate with CMS, PIM, and other systems.
Deliver Consistent Experience
- Advanced search capabilities to facilitate discovery of assets across departments.
- Asset lifecycle, permission and rights management of digital assets for brand compliance and legal compliance.
- Optimize workflows and save valuable file management time.
- Avoid misuse of assets, eliminate duplication, and encourage re-use to ensure proper usage of assets.
- Eliminate workflow redundancies, and accelerate creativity and production cycles.
- Simplify complex technology requirement means all kinds of assets can be managed easily without expensive technology usages.
Boost Creativity and Innovation
- Address the growing volume of digital assets by automating asset management and tagging.
- Make content more dynamic with machine learning, AI, predictive analytics and content automation.
- Virtual reality and 360° preview capability for a better experience.
- Facial recognition technology for accuracy and efficiency.
- Quickly streamline different categories of images such as people, places, objects, and more.
- Make digital asset searches more prominent based on location and sentiment.
- Content localization and timed content publishing.
- Save cost on using multiple technologies and applications.
- Save cost on higher different resources for different specialization.
- Easy to extend and scale without incurring a huge cost.
- Provide insights into the volume and type of usage of existing media.
- Improve marketing intelligence and measurement of return on marketing investments.