Product Owner/Product Manager (f/m/x)
You are passionate about designing and creating the future of an incredibly awesome global software product? You love to get to the bottom of things by fully understanding customer, partner & community problems & challenges of complex data or experience management projects? Always keen to provide state-of-the-art features and solution approaches, together with a great team of adventurous and brave tech enthusiasts?
Then Pimcore is the damn right place for you.
As Product Owner/Product Manager at Pimcore you will …
- Drive the vision and strategy for Pimcore's product development, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Define, prioritize, and maintain a product backlog, working closely with stakeholders to gather and refine requirements
- Collaborate with development, design, and QA teams to create detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality features
- Balance the needs of customers, stakeholders, and development teams, managing expectations and making data-driven decisions to prioritize product improvements
- Lead product demos, facilitate workshops, and present progress updates to stakeholders
- Continuously monitor industry trends, customer feedback, and analytics to identify opportunities for product innovation and enhancement
- Foster an agile environment and drive continuous improvement within the product development process
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management or product ownership, preferably in the software or technology industry
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and delivering high-quality products on time and within budget
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and experience in applying them in a product development context
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Good English skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
YOU CAN INSPIRE US WITH
- Comprehensive market & domain know-how of Pimcore’s solution domains and competitors
- Experience with Pimcore or similar data and customer experience management platforms is a plus
- Profound knowledge & proven practical experience in Business Management (business strategy & business cases, pricing, controlling, KPIs, etc.) and Product Marketing
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Having a significant impact on the further development of a globally leading software platform - leave a footprint!
- A great and unique, crazy team conquering together the MarTech world
- Most flexible working hours and up to 100% home office option for every Pimconaut. Work when and where you are most productive
- Dedicated personal & professional development budget for fostering your personal growth
- 1 extra vacation day for every year as a Pimconaut - the longer you stay in the Pimcoverse, the more vacation days you get
- Options for sabbaticals and workations
- Bonus payments based on company wide goals
- Documentation and daily communication in English - if everyone at a table or call speaks German, of course, we exchange ideas in German
- A cool office in Salzburg at the Gusswerk area, good public accessibility, and enough parking spaces to easily touch down and hang out at our mothership!
But there is even more - information about us Pimconauts, our beliefs and attitudes, and many other benefits can be found at https://pimcore.com/en/careers
For this position we differentiate Junior, Expert, and Senior maturity levels. For a full-time position with “Expert” seniority level we offer a starting salary of EUR 55,000 gross/year with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you, we are really looking forward to receiving your application!
Giovanni Luca Chimienti
Human Experience & Employer Branding
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/10, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.