Pimcore Insight for CIOs, CTOs, and IT Leaders
Every business is on the path of transformation— to foster innovation and stay ahead of the curve. Majority of new ideas and insights for innovation come from organizations’ increasing use of data and analytics. CIOs and IT leaders are recognizing this reality and implementing best-of-breed technologies and processes to manage data and build unique brand experience. We explore what it takes to chart path for data management and experience management for faster business results. Our collection of insights is more than technology. It’s vision and imagination. It helps CIOs build a business case for investment in digital transformation.
The CIOs and CTOs' Evolving Role
A CIO has to be the one who is championing new approaches to build the business strategy and roadmap to improve the effectiveness of the organization's operating model in realizing enterprise strategic goals. He has to take care of many things. Key focus areas may include:
Accurate and consolidated data is the cornerstone of data-driven organizations. A better control over data management gives CIOs power to make accurate predictions and drive growth.
- Manage any digital data across any channel and device
- Automate master data management process to reduce manual work and errors
- Improve data accuracy and turn data into insights for real-time decision making
How Does Pimcore Solve Data Challenges?
Pimcore helps you manage any type and amount of digital information for multi-channel publishing purposes, solving enterprise data issues such as scattered data, data quality, and time-to-market.
- Manage any data: Use for any entity such as products, customers, employees, inventory, suppliers, and sites
- Consolidate data: Escape silo and scattered data to boost efficiency
- Deliver trusted data: Get enterprise-class quality and governance for improved decision-making
Today’s customers demand not just a technology-based solution, but a solution that solves their real-world problems better than anyone else. This is forcing CIOs and IT leaders along with CMOs to take innovative measures to consistently add ‘new values to customers’.
- Flexibility to innovate and adapt fast to change to stay ahead of the game
- Enrich user experiences across devices, channels, and content to boost growth engine
- Unlock cost reduction and accelerate operational progress for higher CSAT
How Does Pimcore Drive Innovation?
Pimcore’s open architecture provides an ideal environment for constant innovation for any channel, any device, and any industry.
- Maximum flexibility: API driven approach helps you open new pathways for innovation and growth
- Better experience: Omni-channel compatible to create awesome customer experience
- Lowest TCO: Purely open-source without licenses or subscription fees and can be deployed in the cloud and on-premise
The way customer perception is changing, traditional IT thinking does not add up. Thus, CIOs and CTOs are investing in newer technologies to make their processes nimble and improve overall brand experience.
- Reduce digital information management woes to seize more digital revenue
- Centralize information and automate processes for sales, marketing, operations, and delivery
- Ensure faster integration of next-gen technologies ( AI, IoT, Chatbots, Machine Learning, AR/VR, etc.) to tap new opportunities
How Does Pimcore Enable Transformation?
Pimcore provides complete flexibility, performance, security, and stability to drive digital transformation.
- Product management: Product information management, data quality management, channel management, digital asset management, analytics, and tagging
- Automation: Automate, standardize, and simplify sales, marketing, and IT operations to enhance agility, personalization, and efficiency
- Seamless integration: Scalable and compatible with any IT infrastructure to securely integrate newer technologies
CIOs can be the architect the way business functions. The onus is on them to help organizations meet revenue goals through technical and organizational prowess.
- Understand customers deeply across all touch points to find new revenue opportunities
- Improve time-to-market for competitive edge and profitability
- Reduce IT complexity and cost of managing multiple systems, third party apps and infrastructure & operation
How Does Pimcore Help Grow Revenue?
Pimcore is the only opensource and consolidated Enterprise Digital Platform in the market today for data and experience management.
- Rich digital experience: Meet customer expectations on any channel to grow revenue
- Faster time-to-market: A single source publishing to accelerate time-to-market
- One for all: Reduce cost and complexity with one technology stack for managing PIM/MDM, DAM, CMS, Ecommerce in one platform
Christina Klock, Research Director
Open software, leading technology
Flexible by design. Leading the benchmark for time-to-market. Pimcore provides an ideal environment for constant innovation. Creating a new bundle, or revising an existing module, may be all that is required to add that new functionality. This means a turnaround of days or weeks instead of months or years. Integration to new systems is simple. A "connect anything" architecture and a holistic API driven approach, enable an unimaginable manner of connectivity.Learn more