Master Data Management Best Practices
The function and capabilities of master data management have evolved with changing business demands. Now, the involvement of MDM is not restricted to a single source system; it is directly connected to multiple source systems. This has created several data management challenges related to data quality, consistency, and governance.
So, owing to the growing complexity of data management, adopting the MDM best practices is now indispensable.
- Background of Master Data Management
- Technology Trends Affecting MDM
- Consumer Behaviors Affecting MDM
- Best Practices for Master Data Management
- MDM Backbone: People, Process, and Technology