Insight for CMOs, CDOs, and Marketing Leaders
Marketing is now the convergence of art, science, and technology. CMOs and marketing leaders constantly strive to set the pace for wider impact and higher return. They are rethinking their go-to-market approach at the speed of digital to turn things around and fuel growth. We’ll offer some of our insights to CMOs and CDOs to adapt to the fast to changing digital trends, consumer behaviors, and business stakeholders’ expectations. Here, we’ll focus on sharing real-world ideas to help you move the marketing needle in profit.
- Grow audience, create new revenue streams and increase overall marketing ROI share
- Embrace data-driven approaches, optimize all spend and accurately measure the impact
- Drive transformation of transactional, operational and engagement marketing, and integrate newer technologies
- Unlock omnichannel potential to personalize the customer journey and stand out in the market
The Focus of CMOs and CDOs
CMOs and CDOs must act like a data scientist and think like an artist where data gives the direction and creativity creates the marketing impact. They need to focus on data-driven consumer understanding and innovative communication to build personalized engagement at scale.
- Utilize the personas and data signals for emotional connection
- Improve data management, content management and media management for campaign success and growth acceleration
- Optimize workflows, save asset management time and quickly integrate new data sources for collaboration and new value generation
How Does Pimcore Manage Data and Creativity?
Pimcore is the consolidated platform for content, community and commerce across all customer touch points. It integrates CMS, PIM, DAM and eCommerce functionalities within the Pimcore Experience Manager and the Pimcore Data Manager.
- Pimcore Experience Manager: Manage content and marketing campaigns in real time, all within one single, intuitive interface
- Customer Data Management and Segmentation: A predefined data store for collecting, aggregating and storing customer data and user profiles from every marketing channel
- Asset Portal: A central location for sharing, storing, and collaborating on media assets that integrates seamlessly with your system landscape (CMS, eCommerce, Adobe InDesign)
Today, CMOs/CDOs are directly responsible for customer engagement, experience, social interaction, content, and other areas of the marketing discipline. They need to apply their strong analytical skills, storytelling powers, domain knowledge, and business acumen for deeper customer connections.
- Understand customers to seamlessly connect online and in-person experiences, including immersive, in-store digital experiences, events/trade shows, and transmedia campaigns
- Respond fast to meet customer demands in real-time and build positive brand reputation while taking care of customer sentiments
- Maximize efficiency to improve personalized experiences and cultivate customer brand evangelism
How Does Pimcore Enable Customer-Focused Marketing?
Creating engaging, personalized digital experiences in a fast and efficient way is the core philosophy that defines Pimcore. That’s also the reason Marketers just love Pimcore, because it empowers them to do great things.
- Know your customers: Get insights about each of your individual customer's behavior on your website, online shop, other marketing channels, or even connected offline data-sources
- Personalization & Marketing Automation: On-site personalization based on behavioral targeting and customer segmentation enable you to provide the right content to the right audience at the right time
- Improve experience: Enable you to efficiently manage personalized experience that improves response time in solving customer problems
Technology is a catalyst to reimagine marketing in the digital world. CMOs need to stay one step ahead of the ecosystem of marketing technology, automation, tools, platforms, and media channels to improve efficacy, experience and growth.
- Streamline the proliferation of new data sources, platforms, technology tools, and skills to shape agile marketing approach
- Improve technology usages for customer segmentation, positioning and management across geographies for deeper and targeted penetration
- Manage experiences for web, social, mobiles, tablets, consumer devices (TVs and gaming platforms), interactive devices, and special scenarios (vending machines, automotive, POS, kiosks, and digital signage)
How Does Pimcore Solve Martech Challenges?
Digitalization is the process of streamlining operations, processes and data to the dramatically changed customer expectations. Pimcore is a digital transformation enabler.
- A single user interface: For PIM/MDM, DAM, CMS and eCommerce, allowing for business process reengineering and improving productivity
- Customer Management Framework (CMF): Provide impressive capabilities for customer data management, segmentation, personalization, and marketing automation
- Omni-channel experience: Allow marketers to constantly adapt and optimize their engagement efforts across multiple channels - web, mobile, social, e-mail, print, digital signage, etc.
It is the #1 priority of CMOs and CDOs. Along with that, they have to smartly decide where to spend the budget across media channels and then justify the value of every marketing dollar invested.
- Get a 360-degree view of customers to create cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Boost sales conversion rates and add more loyal customers
- Increase customer lifetime value and better overall marketing ROI
How Does Pimcore Help Improve MROI?
Pimcore enables you to consolidate key applications, eliminate the need for complex integrations, raise the product quality and provide an awesome ROI.
- Single source of truth: Manage content and marketing campaigns in real time, all within one single, intuitive interface
- Enhance conversion: Seamlessly combine product and marketing content and use the integrated digital marketing capabilities to boost conversion rates
- Improve ROI: Dramatically reduce the need and time for complex integrations and lower the marketing operation costs