Product Content Life Cycle Optimization
Is managing product content lifecycle in the current environment turning into an unexpected challenge for you?
Enterprises facing product content optimization challenges when making changes in product, price, distribution, advertising, and sales promotion—often make the mistake of looking in the opposite or outright wrong direction.
Shifting priorities of product teams and introduction of new strategies can further complicate product content lifecycle—right from the stage of development to introduction, growth, maturity, and decline.
Which is why product content optimization requires the support of product information management (PIM) at every step of the way.
- Fixing Product Data Fragmentation: From Creation to Consolidation
- Executing a 360-degree Data View
- Prepare Product Information for Greatness (Experience)
- Addressing Syndication Needs
- Analyzing Data Efficacy via DSA (Digital Shelf Analytics)