Features in a nutshell
- Configure a schema and expose data like with other DataHub adapters via Drag & Drop.
- Exported data is cached to get a high performance API.
- A token is provided which can be used for connecting CI HUB with your Pimcore DataHub endpoint.
To install the CI HUB Adapter complete following steps:
- Install via composer
composer require ci-hub/pimcore-ci-hub-adapter-bundle
- Enable via command-line (or inside the Pimcore extension manager)
bin/console pimcore:bundle:enable PimcoreCIHubAdapterBundle
- Clear cache and reload Pimcore
bin/console cache:clear --no-warmup
Make sure, that the priority of the Pimcore DataHub is higher than the priority of the Simple REST Adapter, and the priority of the Simple REST Adapter is higher than the priority of the CI HUB Adapter. This can be specified as parameter of the
pimcore:bundle:enablecommand or in the Pimcore extension manager.
Configure the default thumbnail, which is used by CI HUB to display the preview of your Pimcore Assets:
# Default configuration for "PimcoreCIHubAdapterBundle" pimcore_ci_hub_adapter: # Default image/document thumbnail settings. default_preview_thumbnail: # Defaults: format: PNG width: 300 height: 300 frame: true forceResize: true
Attention: This configuration is overwritten by any image thumbnail configuration with the name of "galleryThumbnail" in the Pimcore Back-End.
Since this bundle is based on the Simple REST Adapter Bundle for Pimcore DataHub, see its documentation for details on configuration and usage.
- [ ] Add or update Pimcore Assets via CI HUB interface
- [ ] Identification endpoint with permission details (CRUD)
CI HUB GmbH, Benkertstrasse 4, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
Copyright © 2021 CI HUB GmbH. All rights reserved.
For licensing details please visit LICENSE.md