An essential part of the Pimcore Enterprise Subscription is the ecosystem of Enterprise Extensions. These extensions maximize the strategic return on your Pimcore investment and optimize your Pimcore environment. The Enterprise Extensions are provided directly by the Pimcore company and by selected partners and extend the native functionality of the Pimcore stack. The extensions are only available to customers who purchase the Pimcore Enterprise Subscription.
For extensions for the Pimcore Community Edition, please visit the Pimcore Marketplace.
Create outstanding product experiences by providing your customers with real-time product information in consumer-facing PIM and DAM portals. Build your unique content hub for product data and related assets.
- Unlimited portals, tenants, users, and data
- Flexible configuration & styling
- Capacity to extend and white label for agencies
Product data syndication to 2 000+ channels
Automatically syndicate product data, connect to marketplaces such as Amazon and Google Shopping Feeds and instantly sync orders back to Pimcore. Active clients of Pimcore's Enterprise Subscription get full access to this new capability.
- Integration of Productsup via Pimcore Datahub
- Accurately tailor data in bulk and optimize product data
- Data supply via a high-performance API
Microsoft and Adobe integration
Join the PIM and DAM revolution! The integration with CI HUB lets you seamlessly access images, videos, and content inside Adobe's Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office. Access and utilize Pimcore product information and digital media assets with the click of a button.Learn more
Enterprise Translation Management
A standard interface to Translations.com provides automated translation workflows for multilingual content management. Centralize linguistic assets and enable collaboration across the entire translation supply chain.
- Seamless realtime integration of the worlds most powerful TMS GlobalLink
- No more manual translation processes
- Supports data objects, documents, and assets
Pimcore Direct Edit
- Direct editing of assets on your preferred desktop application
- Automatic download and re-upload after editing
- Available on Windows 10 and Mac OS
Simple REST API
- Connect Pimcore to other systems or frontend applications
- Configure REST Export API endpoints via Pimcore Datahub
- Powered by Elasticsearch & Swagger for fast performance
Datahub File Export
- Publish flat files to local directories, SFTP or HTTP POST
- Simple configuration inside Pimcore Datahub
- Supported output formats: CSV, XML, JSON
Enterprise Meta Data
Turn Pimcore into the world's most scalable metadata management system. Manage flexible data models for images, videos, documents, and any other kind of asset stored in Pimcore.
- Easily configure asset metadata in an editor similar to the one you know from data objects
- Get additional layouts and data types like multi-select, many-to-many relation, calculated values and many more
A simple statistics tool that you can integrate into your applications allows users to dig into data and create reports and statistics. Supported backend providers of data include Elasticsearch indexes as well as MySQL tables.