Pimcore E-Commerce named Strong Performer in the Gartner Peer Insights Report
20+ pages 14 products based on 750+ reviews
Pimcore believes the Gartner® Peer Insights™ Report validates our solution from both the analysts’ and customers’ points of view. In addition, Gartner® Peer Insights™ recognized the Pimcore E-Commerce Platform as a Strong Performer for the first time. The Pimcore Open-Source E-Commerce Framework helps users to create highly personalized transactional customer experiences with exceptional scalability.
The “Voice of the Customer” is a document that synthesizes Gartner® Peer Insights™’ reviews into insights for IT decision-makers. The report includes 14 company products, HCL technologies, Salesforce, Shopify, Elastic Path, Fabric, Shopware, Spryker, VTEX, Bigcommerce, Intershop, SAP, Adobe, and Oracle.
Download your complimentary copy of the Gartner Peer Insights Report
To find out why Pimcore is the only vendor listed in Gartner Report on the European market. check out each vendor rating by real-life customers across the four categories: product capabilities, sales experiences, deployment experience and support experience.
Good to know: 73% of reviewers came from companies with $1B+ in revenue
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Pimcore.
Gartner defines Digital Commerce Platforms as follows:
- The core technology enables customers to purchase goods and services through an interactive self-service experience.
- The platform provides the necessary information for customers to make their purchasing decisions and uses rules and data to present fully priced orders for payment.
- It must have out-of-the-box (OOB) capability or the APIs to support an interactive self-service shopping experience that includes a storefront, product catalog navigation, product pages, shopping cart, checkout, and customer account.
- The commerce product must support OOB ability to search for a product, add products to a cart, and fully price an order including product-level, customer-level, and order-level discounts or promotions.
- The product must support interoperability with customer, product, content, and order functionality and data via APIs.
Get your complimentary download
Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Master Data Management Solutions, March 2022. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and the GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge and PEER INSIGHTS are trademarks and service marks, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.