Finalists announced – Pimcore Inspire Awards 2021
Pimcore Inspire will be an entirely virtual event this year. We are expecting a record-breaking number of up to 3 000 participants for the one-day event. Fully packed with live content in six parallel tracks, the event will find its peak when the official Pimcore Awards will be given to the winners of each category. Which partners, customers, and community members are nominated to win an award in one of five categories?
Over the past couple of weeks, the Pimcore company and our community nominated the award finalists in the following five categories. We are proud to announce them today:
Most valuable Pimconaut (MVP) of the Year
Awarded to our most-valued community members, who are building the platform with true dedication and great spirit.
- Niklas Brunberg is a full-stack web developer from ateles, our partner from Norway. He has intimate knowledge in areas such as e-commerce, usability, accessibility, and modern web standards.
Partner of the Year
- basecom: Our German Gold Partner is highly active in the Pimcore community and an integral part of the ecosystem.
- NETFORMIC: This German Gold Partner is constantly delivering amazing solutions for its clients.
- GMDE: Our Strategic Partner drives the brand awareness for Pimcore in Italy and has created an abundance of Pimcore solutions for companies in a wide range of sectors.
Data Hero of the Year
Awarded to Pimcore customers which are pushing the platform's data management capabilities to its extremes to achieve superior digitization of their company.
- Ingram Micro: The world-leading IT wholesaler, listed in the Fortune 500, manages 20 million product SKUs in one platform across 30 countries.
- Ludwig Meister: A comprehensive B2B commerce solution including PIM for over 2 million products is the digital backbone of the German B2B distributor.
- Spar: The food retailer created a central PIM database for 260k products and vastly reduced its duplicated data.
Experience of the Year
Awarded to brands who create stunning customer experiences using the platform's content and commerce capabilities.
- Elli / Volkswagen Group: The startup for charging infrastructure launched a digital portal including a webshop and product configurator in 3 months.
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen: The Bundesliga soccer club expanded their existing commerce solution to improve their fans' digital shopping experience.
- Liebherr: An interactive website that uses spectacular 3D animations to give product enthusiasts the feeling of sitting in the cockpit of a bulldozer themselves.
Customer of the Year
- Jochen Schweizer mydays: Europe's leading experience provider created a modern platform for its brand channels based on microservices.
- Steiermark Tourismus: The official travel portal of the Austrian state, Styria manages more than 300k points of interest, including accommodation, sights, and offers.
- CYBEX: The German brand for baby car seats, furniture, and strollers, launched a PIM to enable commerce and dealer infrastructure.
Who will win the awards?
Our jury will evaluate all nominees and decide who will be one of the winners. One person or company will win in each category. Are you also already excited?
The award ceremony will start at 5 pm CET and streamed live at our event platform Hopin. Of course, it will also be recorded and made available on-demand after the event.
Want to submit a guest post to Pimcore's Blog?
Submit a guest post and benefit from our network! With our newsletter, we reach more than 5 000 subscribers and attract more than 50 000 monthly visitors to our website, and we're always looking for more brilliant contributors to join our ranks. Contact us.