last reviewed: 22.07.2020
Master Data ManagementDetails
Master Data Management
Pimcore - Workflow GUI
- Pimcore 5.4 -> 6.x
Workflow GUI adds a User Interface for configuring Pimcore Workflows.
- Install via composer
composer require youwe/workflow-gui dev-master
- Enable via command-line (or inside the pimcore extension manager):
bin/console pimcore:bundle:enable WorkflowGuiBundle
- Install via command-line (or inside the pimcore extension manager):
bin/console pimcore:bundle:install WorkflowGuiBundle
- Make sure that the Bundles generated config is loaded (app/config/config.yml):
- Inside your project, go to settings -> Workflows
- Click in Add Workflow and enter the name of the new Workflow
- At the Settings tab, the Label property is a required field
- At the Supports tab, the Class property is a required field
- At the Places tab, the Places are a required field
- At the Transitions tab, the Transitions are a required field
For more information about the available options and description of the fields, go to the following URL: Pimcore-Documentation/WorkflowManagement/ConfigurationDetails
In the "Notes & Events" tab, there is a list with every action used on the object via the Workflow module.
If workflows are configured for a Pimcore element, an additional tab with workflow details like all configured workflows, their current places, and a workflow graph is added to Pimcore element detail page.
To render the graph,
Graphviz is needed as an additional system requirement.