Training & Certification
Pimcore Developer Training
We provide three different offerings for Pimcore developers. Each offering consists of several modules.
The Pimcore training is conducted with a mixture of presentations, explanation of Pimcore functionality in the backend, and simple coding examples.
Discover which training program is best for you to get an overview of Pimcore functionality and a good understanding of how to build solutions with Pimcore.
Developer Training Prerequisites
- Profound knowledge of object orientated web development with PHP >= 5.6, based on the MVC (model view controller) pattern
- Good knowledge of Symfony Framework (3.4)
- Basic knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB
- Optional: Notebook with Pimcore demos running, might be practical to directly try samples discussed during the training
Upon passing the exams in Pimcore Academy, you will be awarded one-year valid certificates.
- Handle larger and more complex solutions
- Deploy more profitable projects
- Gain greater customer confidence
- Earn more from service revenue
- Partners get listed at the Pimcore website as certified
Become a Pimcore Consultant
This training is designed for individuals who have hands-on experience in designing and implementing Pimcore solutions in a customer-facing role and are able to meet customer business requirements.
Pimcore CEO Dietmar Rietsch shares all the latest insights for consultants upon request:
- Presenting Pimcore to CTOs, CIOs and IT Leaders
- Presenting Pimcore to CMOs and Marketing Leaders
- Best Of Pimcore Cases Studies
- Pimcore Global Service Network
Price: € 800 / participant
Duration: 4 - 5 hours
Location: Pimcore office in Salzburg, Austria or via WebEx