Enhance your learning with training from Pimcore Experts. Get private training at your company located in any country of the world. Public training is available directly at our headquarters in Salzburg, Austria.
Public training in Salzburg, Austria
- June 7 + 8, 2018
- August 20 + 21, 2018
Developer Fundamentals Training
- Why Pimcore (45min)
- Getting Started (45min)
- Working with Assets (30min)
- Working with Documents (120min)
- Working with Objects (120min)
- Administration (30min)
- Additional Features (30min)
Developer Advanced Training
- Working with Documents - part 2 (45min)
- Working with Objects - part 2 (60min)
- How to Debug Pimcore (15min)
- Customizing and Extending Pimcore / Plugin Development (60min)
- Caching in Pimcore (15min)
- eCommerce Framework (180min)
- Deployment (30min)
- Hosting & Performance (30min)
- Workflows (30min)
Sales & Marketing Training
- Presenting Pimcore to CTOs (60min)
- Pitching Pimcore to CEOs & Marketers (60min)
- Pimcore Best Practice Cases Studies (120min)
- Pimcore Global Service Network (30min)
Private training at your company location
We provide three different offerings in English language. Each offering consists of several modules. The modules cover one topic of Pimcore each. The training is conducted through a combination of presentations, explaining Pimcore concepts based on the Pimcore documentation and demo set up and Q/A.
Discover which training program is best for you to maximize your Pimcore ROI.
Developer Basic Training (2 Days)
The Basic Pimcore training is designed to give you a head start on various features available in Pimcore. This training provides an introduction into Pimcore, getting started with Pimcore, working with Pimcore elements, basic administration of Pimcore and basics of the REST API available in Pimcore. After finishing this training session you should know about the concepts of Pimcore, know where to find what, be able to get started and create your own simple solutions with Pimcore.
Developer Professional Training (5 Days)
The Professional Pimcore training is designed to get you started on your Pimcore Journey by providing insights into capabilities of Pimcore and providing hands on sessions. This training provides an introduction into Pimcore, installation and configuration of Pimcore, working with Pimcore elements, basic administration, overview of REST API available and how to extend and customize Pimcore. Each training session has hands on lab with pre-defined assignments where you can implement topics from each session. After finishing this training session you should know about the concepts of Pimcore, how to install and configure, know where to find what, create your own solutions and extend Pimcore with Plugins.
Developer Advanced Training (10 Days)
The Advanced Pimcore training is designed to take you deeper into Pimcore and its capabilities after going through the basic features. This training provides an introduction into Pimcore, installation and configuration of pimcore, working with pimcore elements, basic administration, overview of REST API available and how to extend and customize Pimcore. Additionally you will learn about advance topics like workflows, perspectives, personalization, web2print, deployment and hosting. A detailed understanding of the e-Commerce framework is also provided. Most of the training sessions have hands on lab with pre-defined assignments where you can implement topics from each session. After finishing this training session you should have deep knowledge of Pimcore, getting started, use of pimcore elements, how to extend pimcore, use the workflow engine, be able to create catalogue with Web2print feature and build eCommerce solutions along with the knowledge of hosting and deployment.
Request a training
Or give us a call...
- Profound knowledge of object orientated web development with PHP >= 5.6, based on the MVC (model view controller) pattern
- Good Knowledge of Symfony Framework
- Basic Knowledge of MySql/MariaDB
- Knowledge of Ext Js 6.0 (Desirable)
- Notebook with installed virtual machine and provided image with Pimcore demo running, SSH access and PHP IDE with access to provided Pimcore demo sources is advantageous.